Rushed

Rushed (Rushed #1) by Gina Robinson


Resultado de imagen de Rushed (Rushed #1) by Gina Robinson

Synopsis:

A girl who has everything. A guy who has everything to lose.

Some things can't be…

RUSHED

Alexis
Like there has ever been any doubt about which sorority my family expects me to pledge to. I'm a third-generation legacy. On the first day of the rush, I realize I'm in trouble. I'm not like the other girls in the house. But as long as my parents control my college funds, resisting is futile. Until Zach, the live-in houseboy, who's quite possibly the hottest guy I will ever meet, serves me a cupcake and flashes me a sympathetic look. With one enigmatic smile, he flips my heart and my world upside down. My parents will cut me off if they even suspect I'm interested in a house guy. But I can't stay away from him. And so I pledge the house for all the wrong reasons.

Zach
Living in a sorority? I get flipped a load of crap about being a live-in servant, the help. Easy access to the hottest girls on campus? Not with the unbreakable rule—get caught with one of the girls and you're fired. Immediately. Lose this job and I can't afford college. I sure as hell can't ask my parents for help. They wish I'd never been born. Considering what I did, I don't blame them. I've learned to think of the girls like sisters. Until Alexis pledges the house. Now, sister is the last thing on my mind. 

Recommendation:

We recommend it to lovers of romantic books and new adults!

Buy it on: Amazon.


Crushed (Rushed #2) by Gina Robinson


Resultado de imagen de Rushed (Rushed #1) by Gina Robinson

Synopsis:

Some loves can't be… Crushed

Morgan
Have you ever done something stupid? Like getting drunk and hooking up with a guy because your heart was broken by someone else? Like his best friend. And then done something really dumb, like fall in love with your hookup? Hookups aren't stick-around guys. I'm hoping Dakota will be different. But hoping has gotten me in trouble before.

Dakota
The absolute last girl I want to see in my court-ordered alcohol and drug information school, the girl who landed me here in the first place, walks in. After we hooked up, I thought I'd gotten Morgan out of my system. So why is my pulse racing? I can't afford to screw up right now. I know I should avoid her. Morgan has a way of messing up my life. But she's the only one who understands.

Buy it on: Amazon.


Hushed (Rushed #3) by Gina Robinson


Resultado de imagen de hushed by Gina Robinson

Synopsis:

When Mount St. Helens erupts in 1980, the ash cloud blankets a college campus and sets off a chain of events that reach across decades in Gina Robinson’s latest College Age New Adult Romance.

Now, Maddie Foster, the daughter of a college girl from that time, falls for former Double Deltsie sorority house boy Seth Butler, and their romance threatens to expose secrets that have been hushed for too long.

Buy it on: Amazon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form