The Zara Chronicles

Loyal (The Zara Chronicles #1) by Scarlett Haven


40549308


Synopsis:

Hey. I’m Zara. I was just about to start my junior year of high school when my parents shipped me off to boarding school in Switzerland. 
Yep, you heard that right—Switzerland. 
Now I’m at a mysterious school that everybody refers to as Spy School. 
Nobody seems to like me. 
Except them. 
Smart. 
Mysterious. 
Hot. 
And they want to be my friends. Who could say no? 

Recommendation:

We recommend it to lovers of romantic books and new adults!

Buy it on: Amazon.


Truth (The Zara Chronicles #2) by Scarlett Haven


40939601

Synopsis:

How far are you willing to go to keep a secret? 
My entire life has been a lie and the truth has finally come out. 
I’m in Tokyo with the guys and all I want to do is be able to prove myself. 
Somebody is after me. 
Somebody who knows the truth about me. 
Will the boys be able to protect me? 

Buy it on: Amazon.


Toxic (The Zara Chronicles #3) by Scarlett Haven


41045599

Synopsis:

We’re back from Tokyo and I’m living with my dad. 
Zach is my dad… 
That’s still weird to admit out loud. 
Since we got back, the guys have treated me like I’m fragile. 
I am going to prove to them that I am stronger than they think. 
Maybe I’m crazy to sign up for torture training. 
Maybe I’m crazy to think I can survive Spy School. 
There are some things not even the boys can protect me from. 

Buy it on: Amazon.


Trust (The Zara Chronicles #4) by Scarlett Haven


41970818

Synopsis:

Kidnapped in the middle of the night. 
Kept in a cell with no explanation from my kidnappers. 
All I can do is wait. 
The guys will rescue me eventually, right? 
If they know where I am. 
Or, maybe… 
Maybe it’s time to rescue me. 

Buy it on: Amazon.


Chaos (The Zara Chronicles #5) by Scarlett Haven


Chaos (The Zara Chronicles, #5) by Scarlett Haven

Synopsis:

Things with the guys are changing and I’m not sure what to do about it. It feels like no matter what I do, somebody is going to get hurt.
Zach is gone a lot, trying to figure out who is after me. That means I am spending a lot of time with the guys for my safety.
I don’t know what to do or how to act around them.
I have to figure out something, and quick.
If I don’t, it might rip my entire team apart.

Buy it on: Amazon.


Dream (The Zara Chronicles #6) by Scarlett Haven


Dream (The Zara Chronicles Book 6) by [Haven, Scarlett]

Synopsis:

What do you do when your heart is being pulled in five different directions? Ignore it, of course. So what if three different boys have kissed me in, like, a week? It’s fine. I’ve got everything under control.
Besides, there are more pressing things to worry about.
Whoever is after me has now decided to take things a step too far and go after my guys. I will show them—they messed with the wrong team.
If they want a fight, they’ve got it.

Buy it on: Amazon.


Jaded (The Zara Chronicles #7) by Scarlett Haven



Synopsis:

2 kidnappings. 
2 concussions. 
1 broken arm. 
5 stitches. 
And 5 potential boyfriends... 
Nobody ever said Spy School was easy. It’s even more difficult because somebody is out to hurt me. But I’m ready to fight. 
Easy is boring anyway. 


Buy it on: Amazon.


Blame (The Zara Chronicles #8) by Scarlett Haven



Synopsis:

Welcome to New York. 
I thought it was over in Seoul, but it feels like it’s just beginning. 
Things are changing. 
The person who is after me has stepped up their game, but they don’t realize just how far the guys are willing to go to protect me. 
My relationship with the guys is getting stronger, and now they tell me that they don’t want me to choose. It’s unconventional, but I’ve always thought normal was boring anyway. 

Buy it on: Amazon.


Power (The Zara Chronicles #9) by Scarlett Haven



Synopsis:

As far as missions go, I think I prefer ones where I am on a cruise ship. The Bahamas here I come. 
Zach has gone back to Spy School, leaving me alone with the guys. 
Everything is getting scary. It seems like we’re always one step behind. 
The truth is, I’m not safe anywhere. 

Buy it on: Amazon.


Vague (The Zara Chronicles #10) by Scarlett Haven



Synopsis:

Travelling the world sounds exotic, other than the fact that I’m literally on the run for my life. 
There is nowhere left to run, and nowhere left to hide. That doesn’t mean I’m ready to give up 
I will figure out who is behind this, and when I do, I’m going to make them pay. 

Buy it on: Amazon.


Crazy (The Zara Chronicles #11) by Scarlett Haven



Synopsis:

Tristan and I are separated from the rest of the team. 
For the first time since starting our journey, I am having to make decisions. I am learning exactly what it means to be a Spy School student. 
Even though I shouldn’t feel safe, for the first time, I do. 
Nobody is after me here. 
Nobody can find me. 
I just hope the rest of the guys can find us, but more than that, I hope they’re safe. 

Buy it on: Amazon.


Adore (The Zara Chronicles #12) by Scarlett Haven



Synopsis:

The time has come. 
I’ve got to fight. 
I just didn’t think I’d have to do it on my own. 
I need to end this. 
I’m ready for my happy beginning. 

Buy it on: Amazon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form