Bayside Academy

Gracie (Bayside Academy #1) by Scarlett Haven


Resultado de imagen de Gracie (Bayside Academy Book 1) by Scarlett Haven

Synopsis:

Being forced to move halfway around the world wasn’t exactly what I had planned for my senior year. But then again, neither was Bayside Academy. 
I haven’t seen my brother in almost two years and he hates me. At least, I think he does. He goes from treating me like dirt one minute to standing up for me the next. I wish he would just make up his mind. 
And then there is Noah. My brother told me to stay away from him, but the more I get to know him, the more I like him. He’s my only friend right now and I need an ally. 
On top of my crazy new life, somebody is out to get me. They’re leaving me mysterious notes, but I can’t figure out who. I need to find out before somebody gets hurt, or worse. 

Recommendation:

We recommend it to lovers of intrigue and romantic books, new adult!

Buy it on: Amazon.


Unravelling Gracie (Bayside Academy #2) by Scarlett Haven



Synopsis:

X is getting exactly what they wanted. 
Me. 
Completely terrified. 
I lost my memory, my boyfriend and my best friend all on the same day. Alfie refuses to leave my side. And I might be in love with my brother’s best friend. 
Lives are taken and lines are crossed. 
But X isn’t the only one crossing lines. 
It’s just another day at Bayside Academy. 


Buy it on: Amazon.


Hating Gracie (Bayside Academy #3) by Scarlett Haven


Synopsis:

The last seven months of my life have been an absolute terror, but one thing I can say for certain is that it has also been beautiful. 
X has taken nearly everything from me—my memories. My friends. Almost my life. But here I am, stronger than before. 
X expects me to give up, but I refuse. 
I will fight. 
I will win. 

Buy it on: Amazon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form