Ocho

Ocho by Rebeca Stones

36473834

Synopsis: 

There are two things that are unalterable: their past and my rules.

1. The maximum time I have to make a person happy is eight weeks.

2. If I do not and I think I could do it, I have an extra time of eight days.

3. After the time I completely disappear from the patient's life, his happiness can not depend on me at any time.

Mia has an unusual job: she is dedicated to making people happy without them knowing that she does it for work. That's precisely why Max's parents hire him, a boy who has tried to commit suicide. When the paths both cross, sparks will jump: he does not want to see her or in painting, she has to do everything possible to restore happiness.

Recommendation:

We recommend it to the lovers of suspense and thriller mixed with love books.

Buy it on: Amazon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form